The bank details that the charity entered in the Give as you Live charity admin account are the bank details that Stripe will pay into. You can check the details we hold by logging in-to your charity admin account www.everyclickadmin.com
Articles in this section
- How do we update our charity bank details?
- How can we check that Stripe hold the correct bank details?
- We have received a payment from Stripe. Where can we see the breakdown for the payment?
- What payment reference will show on our statement?
- Can I create a Stripe account using a non-UK address?
- We already have a Stripe account - do we need to set up another account via Give as you Live?
- When will we receive our first payment?
- Are there any fees for holding a Stripe account?
- I don’t have any of the documents required for verification?
- Who can open a Stripe account?