The Compliance Agreement will fulfil two requirements. It will ensure that the charity will be compliant with the 1992 Charities Act and that Everyclick will be able to ensure prompt and direct payment to the charity.
Articles in this section
- What is a Compliance Agreement?
- What is a Commercial Partnership Agreement?
- Why am I being asked to complete a Compliance Agreement?
- What is a self-billing invoice?
- Do we need a separate trading company?
- What if my charity does not have a trademark number?
- How do we set the percentage level of the Trading Payment?
- Is it necessary to add VAT to the trading payment invoice?
- Are Everyclick payments subject to any changes?
- What are the definitions of the terms used in the Compliance Agreement?