Follow

How do we set the percentage level of the Trading Payment?

This is for the charity to decide and the sum invoiced should be the charity's own estimate of the value of service provided to Everyclick.

It may be useful to know that many charities/trading companies have agreed with Everyclick to invoice for 10% of the total amount allocated to the trading company, the remaining 90% being a donation to the charity. Together the trading payment and the donation will always equal the amount the supporters have raised. There are no charges levied by Everyclick.

This percentage must be entered into the Everyclick Administration System. It can be amended at any time following 30 days written notice.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk